This section contains a number of links and documents to supplement the information available in chapters in this APPP site. It includes:
- Case Law – contains information about significant case law;
- Case Studies – currently populated by case studies from the Care and Support Statutory Guidance, but can be supplemented or replaced by local examples;
- CQC Standards and KLOEs – links to the Care Quality Commission’s Fundamental Standards and Key Lines of Enquiry information;
- Glossary – provides definitions and key terms used;
- Integrated Care – organisations and key documents supporting the health and social care integration agenda;
- Legislation – links to relevant legislation;
- Local Forms, Leaflets and Letters – this section hosts information and templates used by staff in Bedford;
- National Guidance and Inquiries – links to national guidance, particularly from ADASS, LGA and SCIE, and inquiry reports;
- Organisations – links to websites for relevant national organisations;
- Provider Resources – links to guidance and other information and national organisations who provide services and support to provider services;
- Research and Report Briefings – written by the Policy Partners Project to reflect current issues or recently released research reports;
- Safeguarding Adults Review Reports – links to significant SARs.
For ease of use, if you can open this APPP site in two tabs next to each other you can click on the Resources section to consult related information without leaving the chapter you are reading.